These Physics Videos are in QuickTime format. You will need the QuickTime Player
in order to view them. Most of the videos were created with the program Interactive Physics.
- 2-D Motion Help (200 KB) - shows how velocity and acceleration change over time in two dimensions
- Universal Gravitation Demo (3.14 MB) - an astronaut demonstrates the concept of universal acceleration
- Second Law Help (156 KB) - demonstrates the relationship between force, mass and acceleration
- Tacoma Collapse (1.38 MB) - shows the destruction of the Tacoma Narrows bridge because of resonnance
- Terminal Velocity (280 KB) - shows how gravity and air resistance balance to create a terminal velocity
All Contents Copyright © Burney Web Services, 1999-2002. All Rights Reserved.