ITT Technical Institute
Quarter 2 Electronics Math
Instructor: Paul Burney
Review for Final Examination
- Adding Fractional Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Multiplication of Polynomials (FOIL, etc.)
- Quadratic Equations
- Solving systems of equations
Mechanics of the Final
The test consists of 33 questions, each worth 3 points. One
point is awarded for writing your name on the front. The exam
covers all of the topics listed above.
Exam Practice Review
The following review covers most of the topics on the test. It
is not in the same format as the test but the material is
similar. The answers to the review are found in a
- Add the following:
- If the above equation equals 0, solve for x.
- Solve the following proportion:
- Combine the following complex numbers:
- Multiply the following:
- Factor the following:
- Simplify by combining like terms, write in standard form,
and solve the following quadratic equation.
- Solve the following system of equations:
All Contents Copyright © Burney Web Services, 1999-2002. All Rights Reserved.